It was SNOWING in Firenze today, when it apparently never ever snows. The last time they had snow, the whole city shut down because they couldn't even handle it. My roommate asked her teacher if they ever had snow days and the teacher didn't even know what a snow day was...
Had my first day of sculpture class, our teacher gave us a blob of clay and we did "sculpting exercises". I wanted to take a picture of my fat toad before I had to destroy it...
After class I got home and Allyssa, Allie and Allyssa's friend Bosco and I went to get pizza at the place the Jersey Shore cast worked at. It was actually DELICIOUS. I might be going there again tomorrow :D
| My fat toad I made |
| Jersey Shore pizza |
| Jersey Shore pizza |
| Annihilated pizza |
| The Jersey Shore casts clothes hanging on the ceiling |
| From the outside |
No comments:
Post a Comment