Everyone I know has started school already and I still have 1 week left! Planned a lot of awesome things to pass the time. Blue Man Group was awesome, second time seeing it, and we were all now old enough to not scream, cry and throw a tantrum because of the loud noises, strobe lights and scary blue people. Looking at you Erik...
 |
| Giant Ipods |
 |
| I was so jealous of this guy. He got brought up on stage, put in a white suit, covered in paint, strapped to a bungee and made a paint print of his body while hanging upside down and got to keep it. Lucky B. |
 |
| Looking for their next victim |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
Attacked by toilet paper
|
 |
| Us and a blue man |
No comments:
Post a Comment